The timeless Paris model is the figurehead of Peugeot's vast collection of salt and pepper mills. Each reinvention has a unique style or purpose and this particular version of the salt mill is full of original personality thanks to a distinctive lively grain that snakes through the beautiful olive wood. The 18cm Paris pepper mill will move seamlessly from the kitchen to the table and has the strength to endure intense usage as much as it has the grace to complement any home interior. The metal button adorned with the familiar lion's head is used to adjust the grind so you can experiment with different textures and intensities of spice depending on your preference and the type of food you are preparing.
- Made in France
- Original wood for added warmth and an authentic, contrasting look
- Silky-smooth to touch with an oiled finish
- Mechanism comes with a lifetime warranty
- For grinding dry rock salt with a crystal size of less than or equal to 4 mm
- Ready to use with salt crystals already included
- Not suitable for wet sea salt, even dried