Designed for foodies who are big on flavour and flair, this salt mill is full of confidence. It's got the stylish curves that are synonymous with all Paris salt mills but the olive wood gives it an original style. The internal steel mechanism can more than stand up to this, having been engineered to effectively grind dry rock salt without any risk of clogging. To get the best results from this salt mill, use dry rock salt with a crystal size of less than or equal to 4mm and don't be afraid to experiment with the grind adjustment settings to experience different intensities of texture, taste and aroma.
- Made in France
- Original wood for added warmth and an authentic, contrasting look
- Silky-smooth touch thanks to the oiled finish
- Mechanism with a lifetime warranty
- For grinding dry rock salt with a crystal size of less than or equal to 4 mm
- Ready to use with salt crystals included
- Not suitable for wet sea salt or dried sea salt