This vibrant pepper mill will certainly not go unnoticed and the intensity of its hue brings bold energy to its classic form. The Paris model is the very archetype of the modern-day pepper mill and has forged a reputation around the world for its performance and long service life, having been adopted by the most eminent chefs and foodies. The pepper mill is carved, painted and assembled in France's Franche-Comté region and features Peugeot's lifetime-guaranteed steel pepper mechanism. The shiny metal button adorned with the distinctive Peugeot lion head is used to adjust the pepper grind setting from a very fine to coarse texture depending on how tightly it is screwed on. The Paris-rama fiery red pepper mill will offer years of reliable service for seasoning all your culinary creations and bring a constant pop of positivity to your dining table.
- Made in France
- Vibrant red colour and glossy finish
- Wood sourced from French PEFC™-certified forests
- Mechanism comes with a lifetime guarantee
- Pepper mill guaranteed for 5 years
- Grind adjustment button: the tighter it is screwed, the finer the grind and vice versa
- For grinding black, white, green, red pepper and pink peppercorns (up to 15% in a blend) as well as coriander seeds