This original recipe will amaze your guests with its delicacy and sweetness.
Makes 12 crêpes:
- 3 tbsp ground flaxseed3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- ¾ cup water
- 5 tbsp melted butter
- 5 tbsp sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 cup flour
Instrument of taste :
- Isen Flaxseed Mill
- Grind the flaxseed
- In a bowl, whisk all ingredients except flaxseed until smooth.
- Mix in the flaxseed.
- Let the batter rest for at least 15 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Heat a frying pan then pour a ladleful of the batter.
- Bake 1 to 2 minutes per side until crêpe is golden brown. Cook the rest of the batter in the same way.
- Serve with jam, chocolate, honey or fruit.