First, prepare the tart bases:
- In a bowl, mix the coconut flower sugar and hazelnut oil. Stir in the flour and salt, and mix in the milk. Knead with your hands until you obtain a homogeneous dough.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin, about 5 mm thick, then cut out circles larger than the tart tins you are using. Place the circles in the tins and spread them out by pressing down well with your fingertips.
- Remove any excess at the edges by running the rolling pin over the surface of the tarts, then freeze for 30 minutes (this will prevent the edges from sagging). Preheat the oven to 180°, then prick the bottom of the tarts before putting them into the preheated oven to bake for 15 minutes. You could use baking balls on the inside of the tarts at this stage. After baking, allow to cool completely.
Preparing the praline:
- Roast the hazelnuts as well as the almonds on a baking sheet in the oven at 130° for 25 minutes, or in a frying pan over very low heat for 15 to 20 minutes.
- When the nuts are roasted, heat the coconut flower sugar, agave syrup and water in a saucepan. When the mixture starts to be warm, add the nuts and mix to blend well together.
- Spread the praline on a sheet of baking paper, flattening with a spoon, and leave in a cool place for 1 hour. After this resting time, all that is left to do is to mix the praline and set it aside.
Preparation of the chocolate tonka cream:
- Heat the soya cream in a saucepan over medium heat. Once hot, add the chocolate in pieces and mix so that it melts completely. Then add the tonka bean, ground using the Isen Long Pepper mill and mix before removing from the heat.
- Let the cream cool for a few minutes before filling the tarts.
- Keep the tarts in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours before tasting. Before serving, place the praline on the top of the tarts.
Enjoy your meal!
Storage: in the refrigerator for a maximum of 3 days.