This butternut squash lasagna is a cozy and comforting vegetarian pasta recipe. Layers of roasted butternut squash, spinach, goat cheese and lasagna all come together beautifully in an incredibly saucy and creamy bechamel sauce.
- Two burgers
- Preparation time: 20 min
- Cooking time: 5 min
- 2 burger buns
- 2 leeks
- 1 drizzle of olive oil
- 2 minced beef steaks
- 1 knob of butter
- A few spinach leaves
- 80 g Roquefort cheese
- 4 bacon rashers
- Grain mustard
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Wash and then cut the white part of the leeks into slices. Heat a frying pan and add a drizzle of olive oil. Fry the leeks gently for about 10 minutes until soft. Season with salt and pepper. Put to one side.
- Grill the bacon rashers for 5 min. Put to one side.
- Put the burger buns in the oven for 5 min.
- Heat a frying pan and add a knob of butter. Once the frying pan is hot, sear the steaks. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the lower buns with grain mustard. Add a few spinach leaves and place the steaks on top. Add the grilled bacon rashers and then the Roquefort and leeks. Close the burgers with the top bun.
- Serve hot and accompany with homemade chips and a glass of India pale ale!