The voluptuous curves and majestic stature of the Paris salt and pepper mills are easily recognisable but they have been significantly emphasised on this 22cm salt mill with a magnificent finish using copper plating technology. It's described as the Chef's salt mill thanks to the increased durability that ensures you can count on it to perform intensively every day in a busy kitchen environment but you don't need to be a professional to appreciate the ergonomic design and reliable functionality. As well as being robust, the salt mill sits snugly in the hand and is a real pleasure to use with the simple but sophisticated u'Select adjustment system. Choose from six different grind settings to produce varying textures and tastes that will enhance any food experience.
- Made in France
- Mechanism comes with a lifetime warranty
- Five-year warranty for the salt mill
- Patented u'Select grind adjustment system
- For grinding dry salt (rock salt) with a crystal size of less than or equal to 4 mm
- Ready to use with salt crystals already included
- Not suitable for wet sea salt (even dried)